The Teutonic and Scandinavian Religion
Viking Age Library Release #1
Chapter 9 of the book "Ten Great Religions" written in 1899
by James Freeman Clarke, D.D.
This electronic text edited, proofed, and prepared by Eric A. Anderson (email@example.com).
1. The Land and the Race.
2. Idea of the Scandinavian Religion.
3. The Eddas and their Contents.
4. The Gods of Scandinavia.
5. Resemblance of the Scandinavian Mythology to that of Zoroaster.
6. Scandinavian Worship.
7. Social Character, Maritime Discoveries, and Political Institutions of the Scandinavians.
8. Relation of this System to Christianity.
© 2005 Viking Age Club - Sons of Norway.
Return to Library Menu